5 Reasons Pre-Ordering Vogue September Issue on Amazon is Genius
Vogue has partnered with Amazon for the first time to bring you one of its most popular magazine issues before the masses procure the September issue! This partnership is genius for many reasons.
1. Customers love exclusivity. By pre-ordering the magazine, customers will be the first to know who is the “it” girl who made the glossy cover.
2. According to Forbes, Amazon is #13 of the most valuable brands. As of May 2015, Amazon was worth a whopping 175 million. By partnering with Amazon, Vogue will be introduced to a larger audience that it may not have reached been able to reach with its current subscribers and those who pick the magazine up at their local Target.
3. Pre-ordering creates excitement and speculation about who will be the face featured on the cover.
4. The “fashion bible” will be delivered to your doorstep in a limited edition custom, limited-edition Vogue box.
5. Perhaps, this one-of-kind box will increase in value if customers want to sell it the future.
Vogue promises that this September issue will be “the biggest, and most exciting issue of the year filled with the latest in fashion news, entertainment and culture.” Order yours today on Amazon for $5.99. This title will be released on August 14 and hit magazine stands everywhere on August 19.
I’ve pre-ordered my copy with plans to luxuriate by the pool with Vogue in one hand and cocktail in the other. Will you pre-order the September Issue? Leave a comment below!
UPDATE: Beyoncé secured the coveted September issue. This marks her third cover on American Vogue. Fun Fact: She is the third Black woman to be featured on the September issue and the first singer featured. She joins the September Vogue Cover Club with Naomi Campbell and Haley Berry.